Here is information concerning Sanderson’s athletic program as well as wake county eligibility info and forms. Here is a link to the Sanderson athletic website: http://sandersonhs.wcpss.net/athletics/index.php
A completed ATHLETIC FORMS packet must be on file for each and every student who wishes to work out, try out, practice, or compete for a team affiliated with the Sanderson Athletic Program. An up-to-date packet must be on file for all activities – during the school year, in season, out of season, and during the summer.
The medical exam form is valid for exactly 365 days beginning on the date it was signed by a doctor.
The Sanderson ATHLETIC FORMS packet consists of SEVEN pages; five pages used by all high schools within Wake County plus two additional pages required at Sanderson.
High School Athletic Participation Forms For Sanderson High School
Note some or all of the preceding documents can be downloaded and displayed and/or printed in Adobe‘s Acrobat format. If you do not have Adobe‘s free Acrobat Reader software, download it now.
Tip: If you are experiencing problems printing downloaded Acrobat documents, try opening Adobe Acrobat before you click the links above to download the file.
Sanderson Athletic Club and SAC Sponsors
- Join the Sanderson Athletic Club and get Season Passes. Download the 2012-2013 Membership and Season Pass Form.
- Schedule For Meetings 2012 – 2013
- We appreciate the support of our Platinum Gold Sponsors. Please visit their businesses!
- 2012-2013 Program and Sponsor Board Advertising Contract
These lists of past conference and state championships won by Spartan teams are as accurate as possible. If you think any are missing, pleasecontact the athletic director.
- Sanderson Conference Championships and Conference Tournament Championships
- Sanderson State Championships
- Sanderson Guide to Parent/Coach Communication
- Criteria for earning a Varsity Letter at Sanderson
- Wake County Online Athletic Resource Center
- Lifetouch photo packages and pricing options
- NCHSAA Web Site
- N&O Prep Sports
- VYPE Magazine Online
- Prospective College Student-Athletes: Find out about meeting Initial Eligibility Requirements at NCAA affiliated institutions at the NCAA Initial Eligibility Resource Center Web site.